Bring Spark the Wave to your school!
Club Wave Chapters
Service Hours in 2015
After attending Wave Week @ Villanova in 2011, two eager service superstars were inspired to do more for their communities. The following school year, Club Wave was born! Spark the Wave’s first after-school community service clubs met at Pottsgrove Senior High School and Conestoga High School in Pennsylvania. Since then, the program has grown to include almost ten Club Waves operating daily in four different states!
Club Wave is full of energetic, enthusiastic, and visionary students who have the drive to make a difference not only in their schools and neighborhoods, but also in their global community. As a member of Club Wave, each teen is encouraged to take active role in the planning and execution of a variety of service projects throughout the school year. Through project planning training, as well as the support and guidance from STW staff, our Club Wave teams have touched thousands of lives working with dozens of different charitable organizations.
• Operation Christmas Child Gift Collection – Unionville High School (PA)
• 5k Run/Walk for NEDA – Hatboro-Horsham High School (PA)
• Winter Festival 2012 & 2013 for Toys for Tots – Pottsgrove Senior High School (PA)
• Operation Santa Claus – Nazareth Academy (PA)
• Peanut Butter & Jelly Project for Martha’s Table – Woodrow Wilson High School (DC)
• Book Drive for Elementary School students – Conestoga High School (PA)
• Bake Sale for Bullying – Our Lady of Good Counsel High School (MD)
• Mural Painting for Local Business Owner – Wauconda High School (IL)
• Parker Flats Haunted House for neighborhood children – KIPP DC College Prep High School (DC)
• Meal Serving at Chosen 300 Ministry – Hatboro-Horsham High School (PA)
• Elementary School Exercise Clinic – Pottsgrove Senior High School (PA)
• Children’s Book Collection for CHOP – Unionville High School (PA)
BENEFITS OF CLUB WAVE
• Peer-to-peer collaboration on exciting service project ideas
• Create change that makes a lasting difference in schools and communities
• Improve leadership, communication, and decision making skills
• Earn tons of community service hours through project planning and volunteering with STW
• Gain the satisfaction of impacting the lives of numerous individuals in need
• The opportunity to follow passions and support personal causes
Want to learn more about how you can get a Club Wave started at your school or Interested in supporting and/or funding an existing Club Wave project or school group?
Contact Katie Oleksiak, Program Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.